54th Annual JFK Virtual event – Note new Date!
Join us on August 22 (6 – 8 pm) as this year’s JFK Dinner goes virtual! Our virtual format will provided exciting new opportunities to hear from and interact with many key Democrats – the essence of our vital 2020 campaign.
The JFK has always been the key fund-raising event for Adams County Democrats – and it’s more important this year than ever. Contribute to a sweeping Dem victory in November – our Democracy depends on it!
Speakers scheduled for this year’s JFK:
- Ed Perlmutter, US House of Representatives, District 7
- Jason Crow, US House of Representatives, District 6
- Morgan Carroll, Chairwoman, Colorado Democratic Party
- More to Come!
In spite of this year’s virus-altered logistics, all the non-culinary elements of the JFK event remain. We’ll even have a list of some great Dem-friendly restaurants to support for your evening meal.
- Donate to our Silent Auction – we’ll provide descriptions of all auction items to you before the meeting. Contact Carole Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org. with items / baskets to be donated.
- JFK Program Book – This will be available to all participants as a guide to the evening’s events. Buy an ad in the Program – a great way to reach out to your fellow Democrats. See below for details.
- Century Club Reception – This year’s program features a new opportunity to talk with JFK speakers – in person, without a crowd from 5 to 6 pm. See below for Century Club details.
Individual Tickets: $50
“Table of 10”: $500, recognition as a table sponsor for the event.
Tickets can be purchased at: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/jfk54#tickets
If you previously purchased tickets for the JFK Dinner, please contact Chair@adamscountydems.org to update your registration.
Advertisements for the JFK
Get your message out to top Dems at this momentum-building event! Program advertisements are available as follows:
1/4 page ad: $75, 1/2 page ad $125, full page ad $200
Deadline to purchase Ad: August 10th
Century Club Reception
Join our Century Club for $100 and come to a special reception with our local elected officials. Guest Speakers will also be invited.